What to do:
- Workout at least 3 times per week.
- Take at least 400mg of fish oil daily.
- Take at least one scoop (20g) of protein powder daily (preferably 100% Whey. Pea protein if you’re a vegetarian). Two if you’re trying build muscle.
- Eat at least one large dark green salad daily.
- Drink at least 64-120 ounces of water daily depending on body weight.
- Accumulate 60 minutes of mobility/stretching per week or 10 minutes a day.
What NOT to do:
- Consume flour (bread, pasta, or pastries), white potatoes or sugar in excess. Especially if you’re trying to lose weight.
- Drink alcohol in excess. Try to keep the drinks under 3-5 a week.
- Stay up all night watching Netflix. Sleep dammit! There’s nothing cool about being exhausted. Don’t be a hero.
- Be surprised when shit happens and throws you off course. Regroup, and let it roll off your back. Anything worthwhile in life takes effort and hard work. If it were easy no one would care.